Sunday, March 15, 2015

i ain't never scared

I'm afraid of being overbearing
of people disliking me and laughing behind my back
I'm afraid of people in general.
I'm afraid of failing my math test next period
and afraid of failing a drug test 
and afraid of failing my parents
I'm afraid of falling for someone again
of being used again.. 
I fear life more than I fear death
and that scares me a little bit
I'm afraid of you
and of blowing my nose in public.
I'm afraid of gaining weight
and God, I am so afraid of heights.
Speaking of god,
I'm afraid of the 50 year old women dressed like teenagers that try to get me to go to church every Sunday.
I'm afraid of raising my hand in class
I fear others judgement
I'm afraid to talk to the cute guy at work.
I'm afraid I might not be there to help you this time around.

I fear saying goodbye

not being good enough
not being remembered.
I'm afraid of people reading all of my thoughts on a blog
and I'm afraid of not knowing how to end a blog post
so this will have to do

2 comments:

  1. i liked your ending.
    "im afraid i might not be there to help you this time around."
    great line. fab post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid of the 50 year old women dressed like teenagers that try to get me to go to church every Sunday.

    Haha me too. Amazing post once again. can always count on you.

    ReplyDelete