Thursday, March 26, 2015

I don't wanna post this

From the moment these memories are written into the pages of our hearts,
we all become authors.

Our stories are manifested into each and every crease in our bodies,
and in the exhaustion of our eyes.

Tales of love and despondency manipulated their way into your body
with every pulsation of a beating heart.

Each one of us contain a million stories,
yet almost all of us are kept silent with the fear of telling a story "unworthy" of another author.

And I'll be honest here,
I don't feel worthy to any of you.

And maybe no one is reading this
Maybe no one really cares
But I still fear your judgement

Im trying to be brave,
but I fear that the stories etched into my soul may not be enough

So please, read my words with caution

And please don't be too disappointed in what they have to say to you.

Thank you for allowing me to feel good here,
for giving me a place to let out the words I could never really say
Thank you
                  Thank you
                                 Thank you
                                                   Thank you

Yours truly,

 Megan Williams
 (Heisenburg)
 (The hedgehog girl)
 (Mega-turd)





11 comments:

  1. I love each and every post you make. I love the comments you leave on my blog. Megan you're an amazing writer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "From the moment these memories are written into the pages of our hearts,
    we all become authors." THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL. I feel like this whole thing is what has been going through my mind this week. You are fantastic. I love everything you write.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow wow!!!!!!!!! Yes yes yes. Megannnn. You are unreal and your blog is unreal. Your comments made me feel like it was worth writing and your posts made me feel like it was ok to feel things and wow. I'm so excited to read more and I'm so impressed. You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always loved this blog, and the comments that you leave on mine! So thanks for reading and thanks for writing and I guess just thank you, Heisenburg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan! Yesyesyesyesyes!!!! Thank you so much for all of your writing. You have changed the way I think AND the way I write. There is seriously nothing better than when I find a comment from you because your writing inspires me. Don't ever stop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAS this is like one of my top favorite blogs and im so glad its you. megan youre freakin awesome. dont stop writing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog has always been one of my favorites and it will continue to be. Thank you for your words.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "for giving me a place to let out the words I could never really say"

    thank you for writing. this is incredible

    ReplyDelete
  9. i always look forward to your comments. and i don't know you that well but i think we should be friends *insert heart emojis*. love ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. We all become authors.

    Yes. Yes.

    Trust me, Megan, you're worthy. Keep writing. Keep being brave. Who cares what anyone else thinks,,,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Megan you and your blog are so sick! I love reading your stuff!

    ReplyDelete