Sunday, January 25, 2015

UNKNOWN





If you knew me you would know that I like the idea of simplicity, though I am anything but simple.

You would know that I hate reading, but I love books.

You would know I'm a mess.

I guess you'd probably know I'm terrible at factoring equations.

If you knew me you would know that I am a paradox, a conflicted contradiction. 

I crave happiness, yet I am constantly thinking of things that make me sad.

I want everything I can't have.

I love who I am
but god, I hate myself.

I'm so ambitious and I am so very lazy.

If you knew me you would know I'm a mess.

I am a mess,
I'm a little bit insane,
I'm Heisenburg. 



7 comments:

  1. Is it alright if I just comment same to all of this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I love who I am
    but god, I hate myself."

    same.

    excited to see where the heisenburg ends up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and intricate. Can't wait for the next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep. To everything said. This list is the truth of life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "If you knew me you would know that I am a paradox, a conflicted contradiction. "

    ^ I dig this line.

    Also, "I want everything I can't have."

    That's me to a T. I'll be back around.



    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you know yourself so well and you can express it in a way that I understand but don't completely understand too. You're kind of like a mystery.

    ReplyDelete