Thursday, May 21, 2015

#realtalk

If you really knew me you would know that I am an 18 year old girl who just doesn't seem to fit in

I'm no poet
And I'm not a writer

I'm just another 18 year old girl trying to make it for one more week

If you knew me, you'd know that these past 3 years have been hell

And, #sorrynotsorry
But I dont think I'll miss any of you too much when I'm gone

I'm not gonna miss these world class wooden desks and plastic chairs

I won't miss the world class fake smiles and judgmental stares

I won't miss that world class 1% low fat strawberry milk in the vending machines

Or the puke green lockers lining the hallways

And I can promise you I'm not going to miss Amy Summers college prep class

I won't miss factoring equations
Or getting in trouble for talking during class

I won't miss you

If you knew me you would know that I am just another 18 year old girl

And I'm sorry but
#realtalk
I couldn't be happier there's only one week left

2 comments:

  1. So I was cleaning up my email and I came across your comment and thought I'd check out your blog. And I LOVE IT.
    You're words are real and honest. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete